Marine one

Aces

I seem to remember some negative chatter regarding this outfit. Anyone care to elaborate? A friend is interested in a boat for sale there

The people that have been happy don’t go on Internet forums and post it. The people who are not happy will complain. Just like any business. Owner is actually quite the fishing and boat guy. He brings up some interesting boats from the US.

As long as your friend does due diligence with survey, mechanical, and sea trial, he should do fine.

Last edited:
Depend on the size and price point but I feel like a dealer should be reputable enough that they should be able to provide you with the mechanical side of things.

You are right tho and that’s why I never got a boat in the market where guys were sending e transfer the Minuit a boat was listed sight un seen.

Selling and buying used houses, cars and boats stresses the crap out of me hate the process

Last edited:
I looked at a few boats there pre COVID. Found standing water in a few cuddies and nobody seem to want to help me.

That being said, I would go back for the right boat and do my own survey, inspections. They seem to have the right boats kicking around.

I looked at a few boats there pre COVID. Found standing water in a few cuddies and nobody seem to want to help me.

That being said, I would go back for the right boat and do my own survey, inspections. They seem to have the right boats kicking around.
Yeah thanks. We are all on our own when making purchases of used items.

The Grady 20 they have advertised as a 2005 sure doesn't look like it's a 2005.Too much wood trim and cuddy door to be that year,maybe 1995. Easy to check at the upper starboard corner of transom.

The Grady 20 they have advertised as a 2005 sure doesn't look like it's a 2005.Too much wood trim and cuddy door to be that year,maybe 1995. Easy to check at the upper starboard corner of transom.
I think the motor is 2005. The overnighter model is a late 80s. The 20ft before the 208 adventure came out. I believe.

Back