Marine Employment Opportunities.

If only I was 20 years old and had all the required certifications .
Can we assume it’s for that floating hotel cruise ship that they’re going to house all the workers on?

I agree, to be young and have the qualifications to work on the water for a couple years or work your way up into something substantial would be amazing on the West Coast.

I renamed this, as an ongoing marine based job opportunity thread could be helpful.

First one is apparently in Squamish.
View attachment 102398View attachment 102399
Had a phone interview with Karl this morning, interesting job for sure. It's full time with many options for training in the medical safety field. Can also work shift work 14/7, out of Squamish at this point but the company has many projects. Seemed like a great opportunity for someone looking to work on the water with steady work, and future opportunities. Thinking that me needing the summers off did't work in my favour.

Cheers

Had a phone interview with Karl this morning, interesting job for sure. It's full time with many options for training in the medical safety field. Can also work shift work 14/7, out of Squamish at this point but the company has many projects. Seemed like a great opportunity for someone looking to work on the water with steady work, and future opportunities. Thinking that me needing the summers off did't work in my favour.

Cheers
Growth potential, training, while banking your hours seems like a great opportunity.

Back