Mama, Vinny, and Bags hit the flow today?

Ya,off too the gym i go,mama's bad influence when it comes too drive thru's.2 times in 6 months aint bad for vinny.Both times under the influence of momma.If i'm gonna go it's go big or go home!

Ya,off too the gym i go,mama's bad influence when it comes too drive thru's.2 times in 6 months aint bad for vinny.Both times under the influence of momma.If i'm gonna go it's go big or go home!

Hey mama, or is it mama burger from all of the deluge I am hearing.. Lets get somethin together before the season. Let me know-dirty

Hey mama, or is it mama burger from all of the deluge I am hearing.. Lets get somethin together before the season. Let me know-dirty

Gotcha mama, we got a derby at the lakes in May if your interested. Good **** up and a trophy to go with it. For the fish that is. Usually by the end of her there would be to much of a trophy presentation for the most drunkeness.. Fishin is good though at the time..Cheers-dirty

Gotcha mama, we got a derby at the lakes in May if your interested. Good **** up and a trophy to go with it. For the fish that is. Usually by the end of her there would be to much of a trophy presentation for the most drunkeness.. Fishin is good though at the time..Cheers-dirty

Mama guided us into a BIG day, and just as he said the Mender's were awaiting a Baiting!! Nothing like the feeling of a 14 plus pound mender tugging at the end of your line. Thanx Mama, can't wait to get back to the Diner for another Slammin!! Hey Vinny how did the March run taste???

Mama guided us into a BIG day, and just as he said the Mender's were awaiting a Baiting!! Nothing like the feeling of a 14 plus pound mender tugging at the end of your line. Thanx Mama, can't wait to get back to the Diner for another Slammin!! Hey Vinny how did the March run taste???

Back