Malibu 175 with 2013 optimax 125hp (getting the feelers out)

sparrow139

*boat will be available to sell after june 28th as i am currently at work overseas*

****Will sell with kicker/panther electric steering********

-2013 optimax 125 under warranty until 2015 (used a few weeks back and has 65 hrs)

-Mercury smart craft gauge with troll control,fuel flow,hour meter,volt meter and tach all in one…(can add more sensors for other options too)

-motor has a vengeance 2 stainless prop and also a spare aluminum.

-new steering and throttle cables

-solid hull, transom and floors in great shape, built in alum. fuel tank.

-Basically everything that you can bolt on has been replaced with new..

-electrical is in good shape and a lot of new wires/switches have been run thru.

-Dual battery system, driver wiper kit, heater craft window defroster, new high GPH bilge pump and switch.

-Clarion marine stereo with MTX marine amp.

-VHF radio

-custom aluminum radar arch,

-mounts and wired for new style scotty downs riggers.

-wet compass

-all new upholstery and seats. (now has two swivel seats in the front and two removable seats in the rear.

-canvas is in good shape, a few years old but shows like new. also has slope back

-has removable ski pole

-2008 shorelander bunk trailer with led light kit, surge disk brakes, folding tongue and newer tires.

*extras: Boat comes with trailerable cover(classic industries), motor cover, dock lines and fenders, anchor with chain and rope.

Asking 13,500 OBO. without kicker/panter steering and downriggers

or 15,000 with kicker/panther steering and electric down riggers.

put about 16,000 into the boat when the motor was installed…my loss your gain.

Feel free to email me at sparrow139@hotmail.com

IMG_0276.jpgIMG_0277.jpgIMG_0278.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend working the oil patch that would be interested and might be in town again when you are. I'll pass this along

Boat is still for sale….

i have changed some details- Now selling with kicker/panther steering and down riggers or without.

*very clean garage kept, in fantastic shape! comes with a full tank of gas and 4L jug of optimax oil...

ready to fish

My friend did contact u. Nice boat. He'll see u as soon as u are both back in town.

Back