Magnacharge Lead acid batteries

sparrow139

Just curious if anyone else has had issue with the MAGNACHARGE brand.? i have heard of guys complaining that they dont last and have had issues with them?

Purchsed mine (2) approx 2-3 years ago. i run a pro sport on board charger/maintainer. and typically i get 5-6 years out of a battery.

one of them is stone cold dead.

im going to replace both, as i dont trust the other now. and i always replace batteries in pairs. any suggestions on a good brand? i have run interstates prior and they never gave me trouble.

Just curious if anyone else has had issue with the MAGNACHARGE brand.? i have heard of guys complaining that they dont last and have had issues with them?

Purchsed mine (2) approx 2-3 years ago. i run a pro sport on board charger/maintainer. and typically i get 5-6 years out of a battery.

im going to replace both, as i dont trust the other now. and i always replace batteries in pairs. any suggestions on a good brand? i have run interstates prior and they never gave me trouble.
5-6 years on a battery is good life, I would go with odyssey series IMO expensive but prob one of the best battery’s on the market

I use Interstates all the time. Size 24 starting battery and deep cycle battery. I've always had good luck with Interstates and they are easy to pick up for me from their shop in Port Kells.

Canada Proof from Canadian Energy...always get long life from them. 7-8 years in the boat and 10 in the Dodge Cummins.

Back