Lowrance Fish Finder

ballastdeep

Hello i have an LcX-112c Sonar/Finder and it doesnt seem to see any fish. The depth is fine but it only once in awhile catches something and usually at 50 feet. Is there software downloads that i need to do?

Also wondering how to change map areas?

Thanks in Advance.

Hello i have an LcX-112c Sonar/Finder and it doesnt seem to see any fish. The depth is fine but it only once in awhile catches something and usually at 50 feet. Is there software downloads that i need to do?

Thanks in Advance.
Upgrade Lowrance live or garmin. far too old.

Thanks in Advance.
Hit menu and select map data. in the map data box on the bottom right is a drop down menu that has the areas available on your map card. select the one that fits your area.
I also often see only bait but no fish arches

Upgrade Lowrance live or garmin. far too old.
I recently bit the bullet and got a hds9 live. wish I had done it sooner. 3 in 1 transducer is amazing. sees bottom at 1800ft, fish, whales etc all show up.... the side and down scan is mind blowing, you can see logs on the bottom of anchorages as your idle by. it shows the details/ cracks. shapes of the rock outcroppings you troll past. its amazing

Back