LOWRANCE Fish finder Wanted

bhp

I need a 6-8" color unit, I have a blue connector for the transducer. I have all the cables and transducer, just looking for a low budget display replacement.

Bryan
250-812-1275

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a 6-8" color unit, I have a blue connector for the transducer. I have all the cables and transducer, just looking for a low budget display replacement.

Bryan
250-812-1275

Have you considered a new HDS5? West Marine has them on sale last week for $399.99 US. That is for a Gen II unit with pre-loaded maps (of the US) and with a 50/200khz transducer. Maybe there is a similar deal in Canada at West Marine. With the HDS5, you get the sounder and chart plotter all in one. The screen is a little small but it's OK if you use it in one mode (chart plotter or sounder) and don't try to do a split screen.

Hmm stay away from west marine..fair warning..they did me big time..
the nw lowrance elite with dsi and chirp and chartplotter with new navionics plus card amazing unit..
s rupp

picked an HDS5 with chip, bracket, transducer, this summer at WM for $429

if its just fish finder your after, I have a LCX 107 (bigger than you want) with gps head not working, but i used it as a large sreen sonar, works fine.
$80 if thats low budget enough

lcx107

Bryan
250-812-1275

havnt been on here lately but I still have sounder head sittin around. Give me a call and ill get it to you
Doug 2023474

I bought HDS 7 from BOE Marine a week ago, no transducer. $562 US plus shipping, deal is still on. Their prices for mapping are competitive too.

Back