Looking for Peetz Reels, Boxes or other Peetz Items........

I have a like new Peetz Screeming clock reel and sell for whatever is fair.
Don't need it anymore as it seems whenever I go fishing early morning I always wake up 15 minutes before the alarm anyway.
First you hear a few click of the reel, then it screams and yells FISH ON!
I am told by a fellow forum member the new ones don't have sound. That makes this one a collectors item!
Peetz reel.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a like new Peetz Screeming clock reel and sell for whatever is fair.
Don't need it anymore as it seems whenever I go fishing early morning I always wake up 15 minutes before the alarm anyway.
First you hear a few click of the reel, then it screams and yells FISH ON!
I am told by a fellow forum member the new ones don't have sound. That makes this one a collectors item!
View attachment 73531
Hello,
Can you please text me at 778-674-0765.

Thanks,
Jason

I understand that the company in China that made the chip/electronics module that provided the sound and voice recording on the Screaming Reel Alarm Clock is defunct, and for that reason Peetz can no longer get the parts to make them and do not expect to make them in the future. If you want one, it looks like you will need to find a used one or old stock.

Last edited:
Keep checking FB Comox Buy and Sell. There have been several Peetz reels listed in the last week or so.
Thanks for that..........
I watch the different Site all the time.
Still looking for the guys that have the Reels buried in their Garages and Basements.
If you know anyone please have them reach out to me via text or call (778-674-0765) and I appreciate the leads.
Thanks..................

I don't have anything for you, but, my buddy poured slip weights and spun the lathe at Peetz when were in High School between 1970-1973 down on Johnson St. Best job he ever had.

I saw a few in the consignment area of Spencer’s marine in Sidney. Didn’t ask how much

He's still at it? Worth the trip just to see the raccoons. He is a tough old guy to bargain with, scours the garage sales for fishing gear/tools and resells them. If any of them interest you Jason I can grab them and bring them up island on the 30th or out to Tofino Nov 11th, my son goes to school right near there.

Back