Looking for Maui Condo rental

abbyfireguy

Howdy all,

Looking for a modestly priced Condo in Maui to rent for a week or 10 days . We are heading there between March 7th and 20th.
If you have one or have recently used a suitable one you liked please pass along the info.
Just needs to be big enough to sleep 4....as long as I have a bed the teenagers can sleep on the floor or couch I guess( )...
We are hoping to be in the Kiehei area if possible.
Do anything to melt the frost on my head..LOL

Thanks,
Steve

IAFF Local #18 (Vancouver Fire Rescue)

Just went.. We stay in kihei usually at sugar beach. I use alii resorts when we go. 1-866-284-2544 They seem to be cheap and were very good to deal with..

I was there in November. Stayed across from kamaole 1. was a 1 bedroom with hide a bed. believe it was only about $130 a night. can't remember the name off hand but if your interested i'll find out

a total MILF.Man I Love Fishing

Kihei is definately the centre for inexpensive condos , avoid Kahului , cheap but not much to do. The Kihei Akahi and the Maui Banyan are great. I usually book on Expedia.ca ,if you have not booked your flight or car yet you can usually save quite a bit by booking as a package. Napili and Kaanapali are great ,but a little more expensive and fewer beach options, good golfing though. Get up early on Maui this time of the year ,the water is always calmer with the wind coming up around one in the afternoon. Have fun!!

We've stayed at the Kihei Kai Nani, which was great, right across from Kam III beach. I just noticed they have a sale on for March. It's an older place (late 70's?) but well kept up. If you want a more sophisticated place, I've stayed at the Maui Kamaole a couple of times - really deluxe! Both places (they're only 500 yards apart)you can snorkle with sea turtles directly out from the condo at this time of year...

"The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope."

we stay at the hale kamaole every year across from kamaole beach 3. bbqs, pool, tennis,and great veiws.reasonable prices.

should be lots of whales at that time. Kehei is the place to stay. if going to mollokini we use maui magic ( best bang for the buck )

abby, I some times browse through holiday home web sites like www.leoro.com where people can advertise their private accomodations and there are sometimes some great deals or unique locations. After this wet, cold winter, maui sure sounds nice.

A friend of mine has a 2 bedroom condo across the street from Kamaole 3 beach in Kehei. I don't have a link to his website but here's his advertisement:

MAUI. Privately owned, beautiful fully furn. 2 bd., 2 bath condo across from Kamaole beaches. Great complex, Great location. 250-598-6955, F: 250-598-6965.

(ask for Jerry)

Back