Looking for a new vehicle??

Sure are a lot of new features on current model trucks! Coming out of a 2014 Silverado (surely not that old!) to find new to me stuff like rain sensing wipers, auto high/low beam, steerable headlights, blind spot warning, lane keeping, cross traffic alert, anti collision alert, emergency braking, towing assists. None of these are EV things, just features that are now on fairly basic level trucks.
That's a long list of features for an xlt. Unfortunately for me, I still want a truck like my old 2013 gmc sle that didn't have all the fancy options. These are trucks for fk sakes. Why do I need steerable headlights that are going to cost a fotune to replace when one of my kids knocks one out? So many of these fancy features on all our vehicles just seem like more stuff to break. More money for Ford and the dealers in parts and shop time. Not to mention all the automated safety stuff I don't want to pay for either. It's no wonder an xlt is 80k taxes in. I'm not a fan.

On a side note, I ordered this truck before Leaseman made this thread, I’ll definitely reach out to you @leaseman when it comes time for the next fleet truck purchase.
Thank you! Thanks all that have sent messages, if I haven't returned a message, sorry and please send another message.....Getting old! :rolleyes:

Back