Looking for a Kicker

I'v never owned one , but I'v heard they vibrate more than other's. Something to look into if I were you. The new ones may be better.

Red Monster PM sent

Thanks Casper, I returned your message.

I also sent a PM to Tubber but I'm not sure if it was received?

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Monster PM sent

Red Monster Email sent sorry about that

Fishass, when you say that you got "the best cash price," do you mean that you showed up with $100 bills? Please explain what you mean.

Fishass, when you say that you got "the best cash price," do you mean that you showed up with $100 bills? Please explain what you mean.

First I went to Parker in Courtenay they quoted me tax in $3800. Went and visitied Port and Parksville Boat Houses and got it down to $3600 then $3400. I called SG and some shops in Vancouver and got it down to $3200 cash or bank draft. So I told them I only had $3000 to spend and that was it. I called around once again and every one would do a way better cash deal but only Parker in Nanaimo would do $3000 Cash or Draft. Best part is that they shipped it to the Courtenay location for pick up at no charge. I loved walking in to pick it up and telling them why I didn't buy it thru them.

No as for a Camp Returns I looked into them. But as being a ex-guide I knew how poorly some of them motors were treated and the hours that had been put on them in just one season. Dam I know the hours I put on my own T8. Buying new the way I did cost me a extra $500 in the end but the motor was brand new. I got to break it in and service it properly.

Cheers All,

I too will not deal with Parkers until their service manager is gone and the owner too!
Long story but not one good word to say about either. :( As Mom said...if you have
nothing good to say about anyone ... don't say anything! 'Nuff said!

Sent you an email FA. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
They canned Wayne and Ed from the Courtenay store.LOL..... I love it. Best thing ever for the Courtenay location.

I understand the two of them are buying Willamar Marine from Dennis. Glad I don't own a Merc.

..secrets finally out...done deal....

p.s....good luck and a thanks to Dennis for what he's done for me over the years

Back