Looking for a 4.80 x 12 Gav. Boat Trailer Wheel

Tom Mac

Need a spare for my little trailer that hauls my 12 foot tinny for lake fishing. As the title states looking for a good used 4.80 x 12 gav. boat trailer wheel. Rim and tire or rim only, and needs to be southern Vancouver Island.

Need a spare for my little trailer that hauls my 12 foot tinny for lake fishing. As the title states looking for a good used 4.80 x 12 gav. boat trailer wheel. Rim and tire or rim only, and needs to be southern Vancouver Island.
Have you tried princess auto

Are you looking for a 4 or 5 bolt pattern.

Oly

I bought one last year at Canadian Tire, I'm thinking it was Stirling brand.
They only have them in white spoke, witch is what I might have to go with, but was really hoping for a galvanised one. Sherwood were I got the trailer 2 weeks ago wanted just over 200 bucks for one.

You are right! 5 bolt
Ok that’s good as I have two of those. They have tires on them that would be good for a spare but wouldn’t use it for regular travel. Let me know as I come down that way fairly often. I live in Nanaimo.

Ok that’s good as I have two of those. They have tires on them that would be good for a spare but wouldn’t use it for regular travel. Let me know as I come down that way fairly often. I live in Nanaimo.
Sent you a PM

Back