Liquid Metal Marine?

Highliner

Does anyone know if Liquid Metal Marine in Sidney has gone under? I'm curious. All of a sudden they have zero presence online.

I don't think so, their Facebook page is still active, but it looks like there may be something wrong with their website, google is warning that it has malicious software on it.

Weird. Thanks. Yeah, I saw saw that their website was weird and I tried finding them on Facebook and couldn't (I use to follow them).

they arent operating or are operating at reduced hours. i asked for a boat quote and they replied back a month later saying they were unable to get an estimator to issue a quote at this time for one of their off the shelf production models.

They've been pumping out the government contract boats pretty good the last couple of years (RCMP, Parks Canada, etc.). So maybe that's their new business and no time for custom public jobs?

Liquid Metal

Does anyone know if Liquid Metal Marine in Sidney has gone under? I'm curious. All of a sudden they have zero presence online.

Hi, I just wanted to let you all know that yes I am still in business. Everyone is correct on the answers! I have been busy with a lot of government work but still do a fair amount of recreational/private work. I am working with a few people right now to try and fix internal office issues so I can get an estimator/sales rep on staff, this seems to be an ongoing issue for me I am trying to resolve. As well a big thank you to everyone who has noted my website is down. I have been told the problem has been solved so we should reappear within 24hrs. Happy boating.

Back