Link To UFC PPV Tonite....

I watched it here last night http://videosvision.com/ no cost no sign up.
If you are going to use p2p or streams make sure you have extreme security on your computer as nearly all of them are on IP's that host malicious sites.
I have used Malwarebytes anti malware for a couple years now, it's the best and has saved my sorry azz several times:D I use the paid version that works in real time and blocks malicious IP's and attempts on your wallet, (cheap @ 25 bucks for a single computer lifetime license) the free version is excellent also and i have used it to clean numerous puters belonging to kids, family, and other idiots who don't listen;)
Firefox with the no script add on is also a bonus if you know how to use it.
http://www.malwarebytes.org/
BTW, those of you who still use AVG free need to dump it and get MSE or Avira, lighter on system resources and much better detection and protection rates.

A liar will assume you are lying

I've watched tons of UFC PPV fights on that site and the only problem is that they lose their stream a couple of times during the event and it takes a couple of minutes to regain it. If you watch that chatter on the forum scrolling on the right hand side of the page you'll see when it's up again and all you need do is refresh and it's back on. I watched all the fights including the Mir fight for free and wasn't ever asked to pay anything, only to click on one of the advertisers sites now and then to help with the "hit" numbers.
And I just assume that most people have good security on their computers nowadays but it's good to get a reminder about that so thanks for that Justfish.
I'd rather muck around a bit on the internet and basically watch all those PPV's for free.....'specially after such a crappy show as the one last night.
I'm really glad I didn't pay for that.

Take care.

Amen to that Dave H! Paying for that would hurt. Zuffa gonna put a price on our heads......;):D

A liar will assume you are lying

Back