Level Wind Advice for Newbies

Ya try to minimize the explosions to once a lifetime lol. Guess that's what you get for running e-tec's lol.

take a look at this place to get it fixed

Deep Blue Sales
Suite #306 151-10090 152 Street
Surrey, British Columbia V3R 8X8
Phone: 604 581-5914
Fax: 604 581-5967

had someone look at it today quickly , its got a few things that need replacing Scott ,
also picked up a new one and played with it , feels pretty solid and smooth , so i bought a new one ,
, im a believer in Karma , i will take it to Country Rod Crafting , have it brought back to life for you ,

i will fire it back to you in about 6-8 weeks Scott , there swamped ,

thx again

Felix

had someone look at it today quickly , its got a few things that need replacing Scott ,
also picked up a new one and played with it , feels pretty solid and smooth , so i bought a new one ,
, im a believer in Karma , i will take it to Country Rod Crafting , have it brought back to life for you ,

i will fire it back to you in about 6-8 weeks Scott , there swamped ,

thx again

Felix

Keep it Felix, or give it to someone who can use it.

Cheers

Scott

Felix - there is a knob on the side of the lever that helps fine tune the drag...try pulling the lever back to free spool and turning the knob forward in the opposite direction to make the drag stronger. Then move the lever forward to the various positions and test the strength. Make fine tune adjustments until you are happy. If that doesn't work then the reel needs servicing.

thx Rob

yeah , did some screwin around with it , kinda new there was an issue , took it in in , definitely some tlc needed ,
the reel doesnt lock either , winds in reverse as well !!!
gonna dop it off next week when we roll through nanoose , no biggy , will keep it as a spare , thx Scott

Back