Let's see your boat!

Did you have Dawn Patrol custom made? That is a beauty looking setup. Who built it?

I didn’t have it custom made but it is the only one like it. Built by Liquid Metal in Sydney. It was a prototype for a sport fishing/cuddy cabin model that sat in their yard for a couple years as they were busy with gov contracts. I came in with an offer and they finished it up. Has safely taken the family by water from Esquimalt to the Broughtons and many other fun adventures.

I didn’t have it custom made but it is the only one like it. Built by Liquid Metal in Sydney. It was a prototype for a sport fishing/cuddy cabin model that sat in their yard for a couple years as they were busy with gov contracts. I came in with an offer and they finished it up. Has safely taken the family by water from Esquimalt to the Broughtons and many other fun adventures.

Very sweet looking rig!

I am trying to upload photos and they keep coming into this program upside down?? What the heck and I can't get them to rotate - they are fine on my desktop......Admin?? Help....

I am trying to upload photos and they keep coming into this program upside down?? What the heck and I can't get them to rotate - they are fine on my desktop......Admin?? Help....

It’s a format thing..there’s a work-around that’s not hugely time consuming...send pix by email attachment to your phone, then send them back to your PC...problem solved

Back