LEH Results Out

IronNoggin

Limited Entry Hunting Results: http://a100.gov.bc.ca/pub/wldwhse_pub/leh_hunt_codes

As for me...

Nada - again - 8 straight years</u>[xx(]

More than a little bit of the reason BC sees less and less of my hunting budget each successive year. Alberta and Saskatchewan are Looking Good!
In fact, if I go so far as to drop so much as a nickel in this Province, it will be for local black-tail forays only.

Just sign me off as More than fed up with the way BC conducts it's limited entry draw program. The ONLY western Province / Territory NOT</u> to incorporate a graduating priority scale that allows all who apply to eventually realize success. Even the majority of the western US States are well ahead of the game provided in this Backwards Country.

Ticked............................... Again:(
Nog

Sorry your ticked Iron

but you just hit 500 gratz

Picture002-1.jpg

Two Bull Moose draws in 6-01.Time to refill the freezer with swamp donkey steaks and burger.Hopefully we will be able to fill both bull draws we got. Gotta keep those hungry teens fed on wild game and salmon..:D

Nada for me, but that is OK, I just put in for Island Elk, which I got last year, and a WT and Mulie Doe in the east Okanagan. Was not going to do any big trips this year. Just go my usual moose and bear guiding in Sept/Oct.

SS

Fishing001.jpg

quote:Originally posted by C.S.

Soooo Sorry noggin;)

20.gif
aYup, I can feel your sympathy from here CS
1.gif

Ah but don't fret too much in my direction
2.gif
Been sharpening sticks for a triple play in Alberta, in direct anticipation of these exact results ;)
Gotten to the point I simply consider it my "Hunting Tax" for living in BC [}:)]

Good Luck 'n Straight Shootin' on the SlobberNose you Lucky Pr*ck
17.gif

Cheers,
Nog

Notta for me this year...but thats ok...got grizzly bear, bison, and dall sheep last year.

Sitka..got island elk? :O JEALOUS! My Dad used to guide up here for elk all the time...and knows where the world record elk is (swear to god) at...so I'm just waiting to get that draw before it dies....

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

Back