LEH is now OPEN

If considering entering the new 2 tag Archery Only Rosie draw in 1-05 you'd best be considering that the vast majority of the land is private, and that the landowners have very publicly stated they will not allow anyone access that they do not already know.

Just a head's up. Be a real bummer to draw only to be denied access...

Nog

I think the real bummer would be for the land owners and their exclusive friends

A buddy I know lives down that way. The landowners are not all that concerned with getting shed of them.
They are not of sufficient numbers to do a whole lot of damage at this point.

Cheers,
Nog

And no, I am not considered one of their inclusive's.

I suggest YOU put in, and let us know how you fare... ;)

Nog

i have a question: my neighbour wants me to put in on his group elk hunt and i also want to put in for another area. how many areas and hunts can i put in for? you can tell i’m a real hardcore hunter. i just kinda gave up after never getting a thing for 20 + years

i have a question: my neighbour wants me to put in on his group elk hunt and i also want to put in for another area. how many areas and hunts can i put in for? you can tell i’m a real hardcore hunter. i just kinda gave up after never getting a thing for 20 + years
You can put in for first choice and second choice I’m not sure how it works if one is group draw one is not! I would pick your area

Back