Lastchances tip jar

Don't get caught at the scales or MVI. They look for mud flaps dragging (been there and done that) lol :eek::).

In a 3/4 ton to boot. So keep slinging buddy ha ha......

Newb.... :p

Was your log book straight?

You started it when you said scales....

At the end of the day.. LC needs to rinse that thing..

I guess Lippy is calling LC this guy..........

[JLJQXiIlj8w] http://youtu.be/JLJQXiIlj8w

LOL!!!:D

I still say a truck is a truck. Use it and wash it when ever the hell you like, cause your the one that worked hard for it and paid for it :cool:.

(I'm on Last Chances side if you haven't noticed lol).............:). I know that these guy's know each other, but it is still funny ha ha :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get caught at the scales or MVI. They look for mud flaps dragging (been there and done that) lol :eek::).

In a 3/4 ton to boot.

I owned a Ford ranger for a few years. Hauled so much steel on the custom made rack, drove it down logging roads, hauled stuff in the bed, towed a 16 foot welded aluminum boat behind it for a few years, and basically beat the living crap out of it. Washed it ONCE!!!!

It sits in the yard waiting for someone to buy it for 500 bucks.

Yeah, I've pushed the envelope. Helped my brother pull coal from CR down to Vic this fall, we rented a small dump trailer. The coal place doesn't have a scale, he figured 3 scoops with the big CAT loader was 3 tons. Needless to say, he was way out. As we were coming up on Duncan, we rolled up to the scale (Was closed, I don't have a death wish so didn't visit an open one), and the results were:

Front Axle: 1700KG

Real Axle: 2600KG

Trailer: 5500KG

I suspect I was somewhat over my GCVWR of 15,000 pounds, Class 5 Drivers license, and a myriad of other things. She pulled and stopped like a champ but things may have gotten dicey if the electric brake harness came out on the Malahat.

Next time better keep 'er at 1.5 scoops. Those ol' 7.3's will pull the stink out of a fart, but it's also a matter of what the truck will stop and steer with. I was, well, let's just say very out of my comfort level on that trip..

When the time comes LC is thinking of this as his next truck ;)

e23fc3a5d009fc530b5c29489502e8e5.jpg

OMG Kelly there ganging up on you.... I mean really a dirty truck in Sooke? I have not washed my truck in three months either...That why all my trucks are grey/silver...

LC, just curious. With all those K's on that 7.3, have you used diesel additive at all? If so, which one.

I have a 7.3 also but it's a baby compared to yours. 2002 with 126k on it.

Howes is a good additive...use it on every fill on my Cummins..saves the injector pump

Your overload on the coal reminds me of my S10 pickup. Got a load of pavers. Thought I was getting a ton. Dark, driving home with wife in cab, very light steering. Look at truck in the morning and front wheels are barely touching. Had 2000kg in the bed. Luckily was only a 5 mile drive home.

Used deepfry oil, house diesel anything he can find fuel!!!!!!!thats what LC put in that machine its a beast just like him feed it and it runs..... LOL

Navistar.... nuff said :D

Kelly then that is the secret...the varsol cleaned out all the french fry crap you were feeding it!

Back