L.town spinners

hey there im starting up a new business for making and selling tackle and other fishing related products. i make my own tackle by hand and with professional non craft store lure parts. i make and sell spinners, wedding bands, spoons, and lead downrigger canon balls. all of my spinners, and wedding bands have all been tested so they will 100% catch fish. im willing to ship world wide and sell in bulk to.

pricing= wedding bands:$3.45
crawler harness:$4.00
spinners:$4.00
spoons:$ 6.50
lead cannon balls: $20 for 10lb balls

please message me or email or call for any questions or if your interested.
l_town_spinners@hotmail.com
250 802 5424

Attachments

• matts pictures 013.jpg
    matts pictures 013.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 43
  • matts pictures 014.jpg
    matts pictures 014.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 51
  • matts pictures 015.jpg
    matts pictures 015.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 45
  • matts pictures 016.jpg
    matts pictures 016.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 53
  • matts pictures 017.jpg
    matts pictures 017.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 43
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?????? PUT YOUR SPAM OVER ON THE BUY/SELL BOARD WHERE IT BELONGS

(no-- I am not the spam police-- just a guy that gets fedup at people like you taking advantage of a great board)

Sorry I'm only 17 I didn't know

Internetting is very serious business young man - step your game up and post in the right sections and life will be easier for ya. But hey good on ya for putting together a little side business making lures, I wasn't that organized back then.

I think it's cool that he's showing off his custom/hand made stuff, looks more to me like a creative passion for something we all come here for than trying to take advantage of the boards.
Sure he is selling them but that doesn't make him a sell out, who wouldn't want to make a little money doing something they love ?
Yes, these should go in the buy/sell forum, but there should also be a place to show off stuff you made that is related to fishing.
My 2 cents.

Good on ya man! We need more small scale home entrepreneurs. I'd put money into your pocket instead of into somebodys corperate salary any day of the week... that is if you start making trout plugs that give tomics a run for their money.. Kudo's to you best of luck!

you make lead cannon balls, could you make me some pyramid anchors? I would buy 2

kunni

Back