Kitty Coleman Bound Sunday

MyEscape

After doing the gathering of information stage today between Kitty vs Flora will be headed to Kitty tommorow. Due to extreme tide 1 foot low @ 12 noon to 16' should be interesting. I am launching in Comox 9 to 9:30 am will be on channel 16 call me if you are out there. Bring on the smilies. Will report upon my return.

No Wind No Wind No Wind, Please!!! ;)

Cheers ME

Hey Kev: I'm doing the early bird get's the worm theory. Gonna try and launch from Kitty at 4.30am and nail that early high tide at 5.30 app. If I'm still out there when you make it, then drop me off a beer. I'll probably need it.[:p] eman

Hey Kev: I'm doing the early bird get's the worm theory. Gonna try and launch from Kitty at 4.30am and nail that early high tide at 5.30 app. If I'm still out there when you make it, then drop me off a beer. I'll probably need it.[:p] eman

I fished kitty on friday.. a 20 # halibut and 2 legal springs about 29 inches..Also had about 10-15 shakers.
Good Luck.

I fished kitty on friday.. a 20 # halibut and 2 legal springs about 29 inches..Also had about 10-15 shakers.
Good Luck.

is kitty near hornby by any chance?? will be staying on hornby at the end of the month and would love to go catch sum springs:D

is kitty near hornby by any chance?? will be staying on hornby at the end of the month and would love to go catch sum springs:D

How far of a run is it from Kitty Coleman ramp to the fishing area? Is it quite a ways off shore? Just wondering if I can fish there with my 11' inflatable and 9.9. Haven't been there to look at it yet.

How far of a run is it from Kitty Coleman ramp to the fishing area? Is it quite a ways off shore? Just wondering if I can fish there with my 11' inflatable and 9.9. Haven't been there to look at it yet.

Kitty Coleman is app. 3 to 5 miles north of the Little River Ferry slip. It's about 2 1/2 miles out from the Kitty Coleman boat launch. If you have a chart for the area it's fairly obvious. There's usually a few boats out there, weather permitting. The evenings are generally busier. Ive seen small Zodiacs out there before, I run a 12 ft. Lund with a 9.9 with no problem. You just have to keep an eye on the weather. It can blow in a hurry out there, but you usually can see it coming. eman

Kitty Coleman is app. 3 to 5 miles north of the Little River Ferry slip. It's about 2 1/2 miles out from the Kitty Coleman boat launch. If you have a chart for the area it's fairly obvious. There's usually a few boats out there, weather permitting. The evenings are generally busier. Ive seen small Zodiacs out there before, I run a 12 ft. Lund with a 9.9 with no problem. You just have to keep an eye on the weather. It can blow in a hurry out there, but you usually can see it coming. eman

CS Please put the rod in her hands holding a fish in front and take a pick million dollar photo. :D Watch out boys in a few years she will kick our a--

Cheers ME

Eaglemaniac Call me @ 7 to 8 am @ 250-287-0131 and give me the heads up. ;)

If needed will be more then happy to pick you up a few at the pop shop and do the boat transfer thing. LOL.

Cheers ME

CS Please put the rod in her hands holding a fish in front and take a pick million dollar photo. :D Watch out boys in a few years she will kick our a--

Cheers ME

Eaglemaniac Call me @ 7 to 8 am @ 250-287-0131 and give me the heads up. ;)

If needed will be more then happy to pick you up a few at the pop shop and do the boat transfer thing. LOL.

Cheers ME

Hey Kev: Didn't quite get up in time to catch the morning high tide.[|)] The water seems fine this morning, so good luck to you. eman

Hey Kev: Didn't quite get up in time to catch the morning high tide.[|)] The water seems fine this morning, so good luck to you. eman

Well it's raining here in Comox but still looking @ going out around 9 for the tide change between 12 and 1 We may drive up and launch right @ Kitty still un decided. What's your plan now EM

Cheers

Well it's raining here in Comox but still looking @ going out around 9 for the tide change between 12 and 1 We may drive up and launch right @ Kitty still un decided. What's your plan now EM

Cheers

I'm going to hang in for the day and take another shot at it in the morning. Maybe I'll even try an alarm clock this time.[:I] Tight lines Kevin. eman

Back