Kitimat to Bella Coola

Ruff

Hi Folks
Wondering if there is any info on fuel stops this summer? Hartley Bay is open for fuel Monday-Friday so I'm hoping places like Klemtu and Bella Bella will be open for fuel. Just wanted to see if anyone had any info before I make the trip in August.

Are you sure Hartley is open now? Wasnt open to "outsiders" recently. And Bella Bella wasnt either. My buddy was fishing north of Hakai Pass and had a stroke and they wouldnt even let them go in for medical attention

Are you sure Hartley is open now? Wasnt open to "outsiders" recently. And Bella Bella wasnt either. My buddy was fishing north of Hakai Pass and had a stroke and they wouldnt even let them go in for medical attention
Jesus. Sorry to hear that. I don't typically fuel up at Hartley but they have said they are open for fuel on weekdays. You are not allowed to stay on the dock or get off your boat other than to fuel but apparently you can get fuel. Anyone know if Shearwater is open?

Jesus. Sorry to hear that. I don't typically fuel up at Hartley but they have said they are open for fuel on weekdays. You are not allowed to stay on the dock or get off your boat other than to fuel but apparently you can get fuel. Anyone know if Shearwater is open?
Ya just talked to a guide buddy and Hartley is open now mon-fri 8 to 4 for fuel only. Luckily buddy got to Bella Coola and got great care before airlift to PG. Hes recovering well now!

Back