Keremeos Horse Viciously Beaten, Left To Die

River Rat

A news alert sent to the media outlets. I have searched, and not found the article yet. A friend who is involved sent me this.

"NEWS ALERT
Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A horse in Keremeos (photos attached) is the latest victim of horse abuser Mike xxxxxxxxx of Cawston BC.
At approximately 7pm tonight, witness and Keremeos resident Tim Robertson and neighbour came upon this horse, brutally beaten and left to die for 3.5 hours in a nearby field. He suffered from severe head trauma and shock as the pictures clearly show.
911 was called and RCMP were dispatched. Officers had to shoot the horse to end its suffering.
Mike xxxxxxxx is well known by residents as a man who regularly beats horses to the ground. xxxxxxxxx was once seen by a neighbor ramming a horse violently with a pitchfork. He has been seen countless times abusing horses on the property belonging to Ricki xxxxxxxxx. The relationship between xxxxxxx & xxxxxxxx is unknown, as is the origin or ownership of the horses.

Sources say xxxxxxxx is in the process of burying the horse.

Photos were taken by Tim Robertson. For further information please contact witness and neighbour Tim Robertson at 250 506 0210."

scaled.php

scaled.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the next animal he touches beat him to a slow end. Very, very sad. Makes you wonder what is wrong with people. There is currently somebody in maple ridge that is killing cats and birds and mutilating them. That is serial killer actions in the early stages. They need to catch and deal with these people effectively.

Sent from my HTC

I hope he resist's and the cops put a bullet through his sick head. For someone to do something like that to an animal is beyond comprehension

I hope he gets dealt with by some of the locals. Law enforcement won't beat him as that will compromise the case.

I am so angry about this that simple words cannot convey my feelings. What goes round comes round. You will pay eventually.

LIKE how he said the horse fell on its head yeah im sure how about the halter tied soooo tight it was leaving marks cmon man REALLY all them other horses should be taken away and the SOB charged

Back