Julia Passage cabin for sale

Just don't use it enough so decided to sell my camp. It is 900 sq. ft. two bedroom, bath, open room with patio door and view windows. Propane fridge, stove, on demand hot water system, as well as wired with gen and freezer. The cabin is fully equipped with two high end queen beds as well as pull outs etc. there is also 1200 sq. ft of cedar deck/docks and small tool shed on one dock. They are all as well as the house float on 12 inch pvc capped at both ends with the stringers and decks all cedar. the camp is 5 years old and is in very good to excellent condition. Included is a 12 ft aluminum boat and 16 ft. square stern fiberglass canoe. This camp was in place before the deadline prohibiting them and awaits final decisions regarding their long term tenures but bear in mind some of these camps have been in place for forty years or more. My price of 120k includes everything there including the art on the walls. I would be interested in a four-way partnership/ownership style camp sharing with like minded folks. email pgwalker02@gmail.com for pics or info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back