It's Been A Hard Few Days Here...Lost My Best Buddy.

My condolences.

Like my dad (RIP) always said "never trust a man who doesn't like dogs and never trust a man that dogs don't like".

So sorry to hear that you lost your fur-buddy. Dogs have had me since I was a kid. They are a devoted source of constant joy. I love them all. Maybe too much so: my oldest daughter once remarked that I had read two books - Barbara Woodhouse on raising dogs and Barbara Coloroso on raising kids. She claimed I had mixed up the Barbaras, raising my dogs like kids and my kids like dogs! You will get that.

Very sorry Dave. I know exactly how you are feeling, having had to say goodbye to several great best buddies over the years. It's heartbreaking every time. Here's hoping there is another best buddy in your very near future.

Sorry for your loss Dave . Hopefully he will have a word with the fish gods for ya and get that 55 in your boat this year.

Very sorry for your loss Dave, I lost my last Golden Retriever when I was out fishing sockeye at Browns Bay. It’s never easy to let go of your best friend, tears me up every time I think about it and that was 11 years ago.

Back