ISO/WTB 9.9 HT or Pro Kicker w/electric lift and electric start

EZZ70

Hey, looking for a good used in near new condition must have electric lift and electric start, fresh water only would be nice, thank you

What effing boat Robert? You’re killing us here
I'll do the big reveal soon :) I don't want to get my hopes up or anyone else until its a 100% done deal... haha

Hey, looking for a good used in near new condition must have electric lift and electric start, fresh water only would be nice, thank you
Hi, I've got a 9.9 mercury pro-kicker 2019. 2 years left on warranty. Only break in hours on it. Electric start and tilt, tiller. If you are interested let me know. Motor is about to be put on a new boat, but main is a Suzuki and I would like to match and get a remote model.

Hi, I've got a 9.9 mercury pro-kicker 2019. 2 years left on warranty. Only break in hours on it. Electric start and tilt, tiller. If you are interested let me know. Motor is about to be put on a new boat, but main is a Suzuki and I would like to match and get a remote model.
PM sent, thx

This. I'm gonna guess it's a command bridge, stern door, pilot house built on a Friday out of baby's tears and pixie dust that needs a kicker made out of gold flakes and gingerbread.

Bring it on!!!
Still working on it! Pixie dust is getting a bit low... :)

Back