ISO stainless prop for Suzuki 250

Redfisher

Bit of a flyer here but looking for a 3 blade stainless prop for a 2022 Suzuki 250 motor. Must be a 16 diameter and prefer a 19 pitch (16x19). Thanks

I bought a Suzuki made prop at Breakers in Port Alberni for my 2012 DF250, awesome performance.

call breakers in port
I did. They only have new ones in stock. Nothing used. I have a 16 by 20 Suzuki one but only can get 5400 rpm out of it. Both Breakers and Ric at Vic prop said to drop pitch to the next one down which is the 16 by 20. Hope to find a used one rather than spring for a new one. I would also take a Solas one if someone has one in a lower pitch than the 20. Thanks

17 x 17.5? bigger blade , less pitch. i ran this on 2 boats i am fairly sure.

This is the prop I put on my 228 Seafarer with a DF250, awesome performance

Attachments

• EAA0076C-47E5-40F3-8A25-4754A9D088D8.jpeg
    EAA0076C-47E5-40F3-8A25-4754A9D088D8.jpeg
    316 KB · Views: 13
This is the prop I put on my 228 Seafarer with a DF250, awesome performance
This might work too but there is an in between 16 by 19 as well.

Ric from Vic prop said that the Suzuki props tend to have a difference in how their props vary in pitch from leading edge to
Trailing edge and that the 16 by 20 really has more than 20” of pitch. He suggested I try the 16 by 19. I asked about the one you have and he felt it might rev too high.

Do you have one of these for a Suzuki or are you just suggesting I try one?

I’m working with a new larger single motor on a custom aluminum and am hoping not to buy a new prop if I can avoid it.
suggesting,, i had this on my 26' kingfisher, loaded..single outboard

This might work too but there is an in between 16 by 19 as well.

Ric from Vic prop said that the Suzuki props tend to have a difference in how their props vary in pitch from leading edge to
Trailing edge and that the 16 by 20 really has more than 20” of pitch. He suggested I try the 16 by 19. I asked about the one you have and he felt it might rev too high.
I realize there are a lot of factors involved to match a prop to a hull but my Seafarer hull is 3500lbs dry if that helps. The hole shot and top end is awesome for me with the prop I mentioned.

I realize there are a lot of factors involved to match a prop to a hull but my Seafarer hull is 3500lbs dry if that helps. The hole shot and top end is awesome for me with the prop I mentioned.
What are you running for an engine on your boat? thanks

What are you running on your Baja with the 300? I weigh about 6000 lbs
17x19p i believe. i get enough push, not bad outta the whole. but rpm isnt quite high enough at wot. i may go to a smaller prop with less pitch.

17x19p i believe. i get enough push, not bad outta the whole. but rpm isnt quite high enough at wot. i may go to a smaller prop with less pitch.
Too many prop sizes eh? I thought the 300 might have the same diameter prop as mine (16”) as it’s the same motor just pulling more power out of it. If yours is by chance a 16 by 19 and you want to sell it PM me.

Back