Island Outfitters

M

Mrtrailer

Does I.O.'s have a good selection of saltwater gear? I'm looking for a good,reasonably priced trolling rod and reel.

Been to West Shore and the prices are lower than I/O but the R/R I want they don't have. I.O. has what I want for DOUBLE the price as Bass Pro. Think I'll just order and wait 10 days. :(

I have a long standing relationship with the guys down at Outfitters. They have always been good to me, but I'll tell you what.Getting to know Craig and Karl Down at West Shore has been a pleasure. They definitely go the extra mile to ensure repeat business.Once they acquire a greater product selection I would beleive that there should be no reason at all that they ever lose a sale.
I hate playing favourites. It isn't always about price.It's about convenience for me and if I see someone bending over backwards to accomodate me then they certainly gain my business.

It's nice to have a choice in our town of oh so few tackle shops.

One thing peeves me in this day and age of computors and that's a company that has no product info on their web site. I don't want to talk to a salesman on the phone to ask what they do and do not sell. May be petty to some but to me...I'm not knocking Trotac but I'm not spending gas $ to drive to Dallas Road to 'window shop'.

Originally posted by highlights

I have a long standing relationship with the guys down at Outfitters. They have always been good to me, but I'll tell you what.Getting to know Craig and Karl Down at West Shore has been a pleasure. They definitely go the extra mile to ensure repeat business.Once they acquire a greater product selection I would beleive that there should be no reason at all that they ever lose a sale.
I hate playing favourites. It isn't always about price.It's about convenience for me and if I see someone bending over backwards to accomodate me then they certainly gain my business.

quote:Originally posted by Mrtrailer

Originally posted by highlights

thinking more about it...yes we are lucky to have some good shops in Vic.

Hey Islanderguy, just a heads up. The CDN dollar is now trading around .94 USD and with exchange of around .02 or .03 cents and shipping costs, you have to take that into consideration.....:) SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Back