Is there a simple way to post a large number of photo's?

daddystoy

I was trying to upload a large number of photo's, approx. 200 showing a re-build project I did on my boat last year. I am not computer savy so I have my kid helping me. We have made a file with all the photo's and then went to upload them and nothing seem's to be happening. What are we doing wrong? I have video footage as well that might be of interest. Should I make a link to youtube or is there a better suggestion?

Thanks in advance.
Dave

Upload to what? You can upload to photobucket in bulk. When you upload the pics just open the folder, click the first pic, hold down shift and click the last pic. It should highlight them all then just click upload. Might take a few mins to upload.

Yes, using Photobucket is the best. You can include links in your posts to the Photobucket photos and albums.

Did you adjust the 4

Yes, I increased this to 12. Here's a test ...

iStock_000002546607Medium.jpgiStock_000011328877Small.jpgstock-photo-1845083-fishing.jpgstock-photo-2117476-idyllic-lake-hideaway.jpgstock-photo-3610102-woman-fly-fishing-6.jpgstock-photo-3618144-harbor-at-tofino.jpgstock-photo-3978172-fly-fishing-in-the-mountains.jpgstock-photo-4848840-summertime.jpgstock-photo-7918880-autumn-casting-kispiox-river-bc.jpgstock-photo-14137083-fisherman-with-fish-jumping.jpgstock-photo-21846016-marina.jpgstock-photo-22023029-sport-fishermen-allison-lake-bc.jpg

You can also create albums in your Profile area and upload up to 100 there.

chrisp

Yes but those attached files not re hosted images (from say photobucket, using the

See, the kid got to play a steely

[Eyd0XbLFe3k] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyd0XbLFe3k

We went from there

IMG_3973-Copy_zpsac9b87ec.jpg

landed it

IMG_3975-Copy_zps1b5e074e.jpg

hero

IMG_3976-Copy_zpsd101c3bb.jpg

tree....

IMG_3978-Copy_zpsb686e955.jpg

another tree to make five pics...

IMG_3798-1.jpg

and a extra to make 6

Happy New Years......

IMG_3492.jpg

Sweet it worked, Thanks Chrisp!

Last edited by a moderator:
dt..... If there is 200 pics it would probably be easiest (again) to just post an album link

KUDOS Little Buddy... Nice pics Dad

btw no need to enlarge junior's stance... he's a tad taller than KK/FFG :D

Okay, the reason we have a limit to the number of images you can upload as attachments (i.e. using the

That would sweet and easier for posting picture heavy reports :cool:

Attachments quickly building up on the server is definitely understandable.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

I didn't have any pink zingers with me though

Last edited by a moderator:
I've increased the number of image attachments to 30 per post. To allow for that I changed the way the forum software stores these attachments so we don't run into any database performance issues.

Cheers,
chrisp

Back