Intermittent Wipers

tightlines

Has anyone figured out a way to get intermittent wiper system into a boat? Why are boat wipers so atrocious compared to a car? My wipers are never synchronized and self park all over the map. I've google searched and never been able to find a decent solution. I'm suprised boat manufacturers haven't dialed this in yet. Someone in the sportfishing bc interwebs must have a solution....?

Has anyone figured out a way to get intermittent wiper system into a boat? Why are boat wipers so atrocious compared to a car? My wipers are never synchronized and self park all over the map. I've google searched and never been able to find a decent solution. I'm suprised boat manufacturers haven't dialed this in yet. Someone in the sportfishing bc interwebs must have a solution....?
Did Two Guys And Their Fishing Rods inspire this? It's a good question.

I have thought the same thing so many times! Thanks for raising the question and I will definitely be following hoping some of these fine captains have a solution for us.

We used this style in a lot of industrial equipment. Choices for one speed, two speed and they park. Options for cheap Chinese too. Good strong motor that will pull a 30" blade and generally adjustable for sweep or sweep options and shaft lengths.

And back to the original question... somthing like this? Lots of inexpensive options out there.

this product works great

And back to the original question... somthing like this? Lots of inexpensive options out there.
Everyone on this forum should buy you and the OP a case of beer. I have cursed marine wipers for their lack of intermittency forever. I will be buying one of these, thank you!!

Back