Insurance

Luckyg

I am curious as to where people get their insurance. I just got my renewal in the mail and premiums have gone up. I am in victoria and would appreciate any good referrals.

I also wonder how much insurance people tend to get?

My boat is a 2004 20' aluminum and I have it for insured for replacement value, which I am thinking might be over kill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try Coastal Community Insurance, they are using a new Carrier this year. Continental Casualty Company, Pacific Marine Managers LTD. Pretty good price and good coverage including towing up to 5 grand.

Also check out Christie Phoenix (in the Royal Oak Shopping Centre). I have a very similar boat to yours and I saved $150 bucks with them and my policy is now better as it covers me up to 25 miles offshore, instead of the usual 5 or 6 miles that most policies have.

http://www.christiephoenix.com/

This is what I have, really like the new coverage, my premiums actually went down as well this year.

Try Coastal Community Insurance, they are using a new Carrier this year. Continental Casualty Company, Pacific Marine Managers LTD. Pretty good price and good coverage including towing up to 5 grand.

Thanks for the feedback. Will be checking out both vendors tomorrow. Need to renew before next weekend. Wouldn't mind saving a few $

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely recommend Coastal Community Insurance too.
Incredible coverage and my premiums also went down.

Back