Installing a Swing/Hinge Kit on my Trailer reach...Good or Bad????

SpringFever552

I'm moving and the place I bought has the normal double garage(which will now be all my own:rolleyes:),but I'm losing the huge shop I had for my boat and camper:(...hence this thread...
If I install a fulton hinge kit on the trailer it will fit into the garage rite beside the truck....
Just wondering if anyone out there has any info or experience with a swing trailer tongue....or installing the aftermarket Fulton kit?
The trailer is a EZLoader 3100lb single axel with hy.brakes, I will need to change the brake lines so as to swing the tongue, but again any other info is more than appreciated..

Thanks in advance for any info
p.s....building another huge shop aint gonna happen:mad::D

After my experience-- I am not a fan. have a look http://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/showthread.php?13521-Disaster-averted&highlight=swing+tongue

Months later the trailer manufacture issues a recall as other people had the same problem. I have installed two stronger bolts and removed the pin and tightened the bolts as much as possible . It no longer swings without taking a wrench to one of the bolts and removing it-- but I feel safer....

Since you live in Courtenay, you are welcome to come over and have a look at how it now works-- just PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a fulton drill then bolt on model. I love it. No sagging or weakness and the pins show no indication of wear. I would recommend the product.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

Back