Hunting FWID set to Expire

kevind

"I saw a blurb elsewhere and can see nothing here. Just to let everyone know that the hunter # we have will expire, mine is Jan 1 2019 so check yours online and see when your new expiry date is. You have to upload a pic of your drivers license for proof of residency if your DL is renewed in less than 6 months they might require more details , I called and got this information from them, they said I was the first person to call and ask and this is new implementation and will be needed every 3 years. So go check what date your# expires"

Did mine today. And yes it is easy, but what a CROCK!
Just another layer of bureaucracy for us to deal with.
One that could have been easily handled on their end by simply meshing the Driver's License data with the FWID data.
Very little to doing just that.
But no, make it our responsibility, and then don't bother to tell anyone about it??
If it hadn't been posted on the hunting sites, I would have been caught completely off guard as of New Year's Day!
Makes me wonder just how many people are blissfully unaware of this BS...

Nog

Thanks for the heads up guys-mine expired on jan01/2019-i had no clue and was never notified-seems fishing and hunting is getting more and more difficult!!!

Thanks. We are good to Nov 2019 but I posted on our F&G page. No doubt there will be people surprised.

They should really have sent out an email as we are all registered with our emails informing us that it was going to expire. There will be lots of people scrambling come leg draw times once they figure out they can't apply till they update their info

anyone have the link to check online

Back