Howe Sound Prawn Thieves caught with photos

happened to me too just the other day . all my gear got rolled and dumped in a pile together. i was just glad to get it all back. i know who did it too but i’m not starting an online war with this punk. I’ll give you a hint: he ran a seine net thru the tyee pool a few years back...

glad you got your gear back. Were you backside of Quadra?

That hint is a beach ball...

90% sure I saw this boat heading up Indian Arm yesterday. I was too far away to get a close up look but it was definitely a blue King Fisher with a grey top. Passed me in the opposite direction from about 300 years, so I couldn't get a really close look.
Were you out in the DeLorean?

happened to me too just the other day . all my gear got rolled and dumped in a pile together. i was just glad to get it all back. i know who did it too but i’m not starting an online war with this punk. I’ll give you a hint: he ran a seine net thru the tyee pool a few years back...
Brand new shiny aluminum boat I bet! Clowns!

Funny story today. Being knowing this thread for a month and I dont know why 1825 Falcon seemed a home address to me so much, probably there is a Falcon Drive near my home? I was even using google satellite map to see if this thief lives on the Falcon drive but didnt see a boat parked on the 1825 Falcon Drive.

Ok,then here is the funny part: this afternoon when I was driving, all of the sudden a trailer with this blue hull Kingfisher with 1825 Falcon on the transom was right in front of me. At that moment, I was like, haha, got cha. I followed the trailer to the nearby boat launch, took pictures of the plate number and parked my car and looked for the thief boat photos in this thread, then I was asking myself, could 1825 Falcon be the manufacturer Kingfisher's address? Googled right away and then found its a Kingfisher model number, I laughed my butt out and was thinking why Kingfisher makes their model number so much like an address? Rethinking this, Ok its my poor knowledge that I dont know Kingfisher models.

Now Im sure the one I was following was not the same boat in this thread as it has a kicker on the port side, and the boat in this thread doesnt have.

I am sorry for the boat I was following as I projected bad image on them. If that was you, please accept my appology. Just want to tell this as I thought its funny.

Back