How to download fishing regulations into my computer

Can anyone tell me how to download the current fishing regulations into my laptop? I cannot find a download button anywhere on the web site. Thank you

Can anyone tell me how to download the current fishing regulations into my laptop? I cannot find a download button anywhere on the web site. Thank you
Can you download the Fishing BC app onto a laptop? Or does it need to be the whole synopsis? The app is very good and has all the regs for different areas and is updated daily.

The DFO Fishing Regs are "live" so downloading them wouldn't give you the current accurate Regs necessarily.

CR Greg

Well, it looks like it can' be done. So I will download the app on my phone. Thanks everyone .
Good luck with the app. Make sure you go through all the regs listed and not just the first one you see. I've had several friends try and convince me something was open because they could cherry pick one line that said it's open, while the very next line says it's closed.

Good luck with the app. Make sure you go through all the regs listed and not just the first one you see. I've had several friends try and convince me something was open because they could cherry pick one line that said it's open, while the very next line says it's closed.
Sounds just like the written regs. Clear as mud.

Back