how much do new boats cost?

jbv

i look online at various 18 footers that interest me. Hewes, Duck, Silverstreak, Kingfisher, etc. it's not like trucks that you can 'build and price', it's all a big secret. no prices anywhere, not on dealers, no MSRP.

so what do these things cost, 20? 30? 80?

i look online at various 18 footers that interest me. Hewes, Duck, Silverstreak, Kingfisher, etc. it's not like trucks that you can 'build and price', it's all a big secret. no prices anywhere, not on dealers, no MSRP.

Depending on option load just like vehicles prices go up I’d say bare hull price for a hewes or king fisher etc around 40-45k maybe more right now as alum is pricey as you add options the prices climb fairly
Fast. That’s my outlook on it I may be out to lunch but … meh lol

They have entry level 18’ers and higher level 18’ers. Anywhere from 40-80 for new. It depends what boat you are after

I would guess an extended transom 18 footer (hull extended 2 foot past) would be 70k with some nice features like 150hp wash down pump, live well, windshield wipers. A basic 18 footer with lighter gauge aluminum would be 50k with a 90hp no extended transom and a hewescraft or kingfisher. Both guesses

If you have to ask you can’t afford it. Just kidding but these days new or used boats are very expensive.

By the time you have a boat that size rigged with decent power and accessories your going to be well into the 80’s.

Back