Hourston

Jeez was listed for $1500 a few days ago lol
That's my boat. It was stuck on the side of a riverbank on a cliff with 2 flat tires and it was full of leafs dirt and garbage. If your not interested no problem but keep the negative comments to yourself please as per forum guidelines. I payed more than asking to get it as there was 100 guys in line. Thanks.

That's my boat. It was stuck on the side of a riverbank on a cliff with 2 flat tires and it was full of leafs dirt and garbage. If your not interested no problem but keep the negative comments to yourself please as per forum guidelines. I payed more than asking to get it as there was 100 guys in line. Thanks.
I wasn’t trying to come off as negative was just curious, it was a smoking deal and a good boat, clearly there was more to the story I just glanced at the original add, it’ll sell fast no doubt. Cheers

Once it sells, can you post up the before and after photos?
I have this picture in my head, but ...

Back