Helly Hansen Softflex Floatation Parka

Striper Sniper

Brand new Helly Hansen Softflex floatation parka for sale. The tags have been removed however, it has not made it out of the house since purchase... This is an XL, ( I should of bought a L ) bright red with black accents, pit zips, reflective tape, hood in the collar and lots of pockets. I purchased it at Parker Marine last year for $219.99 before taxes and have the bill to prove. Asking $175.00, item is located in Comox. SS

Hi guys, the Parka is still available. I should point out that this is the Bravo model No. HH78000 and can be viewed at:

http://store.vernondeon.com/index.php?opt=detail&ID=18&PID=5562

With shipping and tax you would be looking at around $300 if purchased from the above site. It was originally marked at $299 at Parker Marine and I bought it on sale before tax for $219. SS

Hi Jeff, 205 lbs. before a dozen wobbly pops :D SS

Oh hell!!!

Never work, I can only swell up to about 170 even with a dozen or more in the ol' paunch. If it's to big for a svelt 205...

Great deal though. Some oversized monster will pick it off of you soon enough I'm sure!

Thanks Jeff, maybe a little bit more butter with those scallops and you can grow into it....:D SS

Back