HEADING UP TO TERRACE

wolf

Hi guys Wolf here im heading up to go for steelhead on the skeena and all of its creeks i know lucky ba$#*&d i have never been there before will let you know how it went and i wiil take lots of pics chat to you soon wolf
wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by - wolf on 03/09/2004 23:57:49

Edited by - wolf on 03/10/2004 05:34:29

Pound the **** out of them Wolfy!!! Need some BAIT?? Talk to Vinny he'll set you up with some beautiful BERRIES!!!

Pound the **** out of them Wolfy!!! Need some BAIT?? Talk to Vinny he'll set you up with some beautiful BERRIES!!!

Had my own bait bags it wasnt awesome by any means the skeena is almost dryied right up i did catch a few on the kalum but the water there is also very low you can wade across it in a lot of places. there is a sh*t load of snow up there though the locals said they have never seen the river this low in 30 years ill post the pics when i download them chat to you soon Wolf

Had my own bait bags it wasnt awesome by any means the skeena is almost dryied right up i did catch a few on the kalum but the water there is also very low you can wade across it in a lot of places. there is a sh*t load of snow up there though the locals said they have never seen the river this low in 30 years ill post the pics when i download them chat to you soon Wolf

Back