Hawkin's cheezie's

are they packaged in a single use plastic?, sorry guys but the government has already shut down your cheezie eating. guess you missed the consultation.

are they packaged in a single use plastic?, sorry guys but the government has already shut down your cheezie eating. guess you missed the consultation.
They are single use plastic! Who knows what their packaging is lol

They are single use plastic! Who knows what their packaging is lol

You should just leave this thread. :p:p:p:p:p You speak more of the ilk of Cheetos, Cheese Puffs (single use plastic....used condoms, packing material, used tires, farmed salmon Styrofoam trays) as this is a thread in celebration of ground breaking exploration into the Canadian snacking world.

Hawkins.JPG

pippen I know you liked the red and white stripes. now if we get the candy stipers to deliver cheeies. pritty shure hawkins cheezies glow in the dark so on fishing trips to remote locations you could leave a trail to find your way back to the muster point in the dark.

Years ago i used to work for a bakery wholesaler that also distributed pop n chips n such... , they used to keep the Hawkins on the top rack in the back of the warehouse , the boxes were so covered in dust and dirt when i asked the boss why they were not thrown out his response stuck with me to this day and I haven’t had one since , (They Don’t Expire ) Enjoy

You should just leave this thread. :p:p:p:p:p You speak more of the ilk of Cheetos, Cheese Puffs (single use plastic....used condoms, packing material, used tires, farmed salmon Styrofoam trays) as this is a thread in celebration of ground breaking exploration into the Canadian snacking world.

View attachment 45803
Your right Hawkins Cheezies will be around long after either of us. In fact I believe they are rumoured to have the half life of uranium 238.

friend of a friend had the path 20 years ago with driving Hawkins cheezies upnw in a labled truck. the fellow knew the passenger in my truck .we were eating hawkins cheezies .snd so was the driver of the other truck .and we cheezed along together.

so my passanger through a cheezie out the window as a form of communication with the driver of the truck.the driver seen and pulled out a 19" cheezie from the vissor of the truck and shook it at us .

Took 6 bags to Hawaii the last time I went. I wait until they are on sale for 2 for $4.00 or less. They do go as low as $1.79 a bag. I just finished my last bag on the weekend and waiting for a sale.

This has me wondering,is this essential food group some how linked to only fishermen,or do less enlightened humans enjoy "Hawkins" too?

Back