Halibut Panang Curry

View attachment 79473

This is a recipe I've been trying to get just right for a while. Finally got a tip from a Thai restaurant owner that made the dish easier to make and really good.
Check out the recipe HERE on the blog if you're so inclined.
I was reading your recipe for salmon with feta and tomatoes and you made a statement that i am going to try and others might find interesting as well You wrote
"using salmon from the freezer. These two coho portions I defrosted for this dish were stored properly. Read: they were cleaned, patted dry, vacuum sealed, and once fully frozen, they were then kept in an insulated bag within the freezer so that defrost cycles and other temperature fluctuations don't effect the fish. As you can see in the photo, the coho kept its color and has no freezer burn on it."

I absolutely agree that brand of Curry paste is the best! I do alot of green curries, can't wait to try your recipe!

I made it. Now I'm up for picking one recipe a week. F*&k great recipe. I used prawns instead of halibut. But.......I will have to come up with a fail to get off the rotation. LOL

Amazon.ca didnt take my order.. This is what I got: "Your selected delivery location is beyond seller's shipping coverage for this item. Please choose a different delivery location or purchase from another seller."

Made this tonite and it was awesome. Followed the recipe. Found all of the ingredients at Fairway Market.

Made this last night. What a great recipe. One could easily use chicken or fresh prawns also.

Attachments

• 20220717_174221.jpg
    20220717_174221.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 26
Back