Halibut king.

Tailspin

Would the king fisherman of the hali domain reveal the key coordinates and hot setups for the mighty flounder? Comon Wolf spill it. going out next weekend to do some flounder pounding, and im still awaiting at least one secret spot waypoint. Its not like you didn't bonk close to one hundred last year. Share the wealth.

Maddog Maddog you know that i wont give away my hotspots but for you ill give you one call me LOL. What do you want to know about them most of my setups as you know is based on scents so figure it out I can tell you one thing they really like gorge herring it seems as soon as those herring get into brackish water they seem to take on a diffrent smell to them and i use makerel alot just hire me again for a lesson but leave your gps at home LOL.

Maddog Maddog you know that i wont give away my hotspots but for you ill give you one call me LOL. What do you want to know about them most of my setups as you know is based on scents so figure it out I can tell you one thing they really like gorge herring it seems as soon as those herring get into brackish water they seem to take on a diffrent smell to them and i use makerel alot just hire me again for a lesson but leave your gps at home LOL.

Back