hali rod and reels

hi i have a brand new never been used ugly stcik shakesphere halibut rod and real .the real is a penn 330gt and i bought this unit like 2 weeks ago thinking ide use it but im not going to to ? ill sell it for 200$

Not selling but I bought a Shimano Trevalla jigging rod and TLD 20 and love the combo. The rod is sensitive so you can see the little bites but when you need to torque on a big one it has the backbone to do it. My 0.02

Not selling but I bought a Shimano Trevalla jigging rod and TLD 20 and love the combo. The rod is sensitive so you can see the little bites but when you need to torque on a big one it has the backbone to do it. My 0.02

Hey Nutz....how much does that combo go for roughly? I am in the market for 2 set ups.

Trevalla goes for about $160/170 @ wholesale/A&N....
Trip to bellingham and it comes down to 110 i believe....

I just ordered 3 Rapala RSC Jigging rods (5'8 and 6'6). Just love em, and about half the cost of the trevalla. Taking for ever to come in, going on week 6 to 7 for the 6'6. No body carries em but I can't wait to try it. Pretty sure it has a cork handle, rather than the foam of the 5'8 whip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I've got a Shimano TLD30 two speed reel that I'm trying to sell, it retails for around $450. It is in very good condition and comes spooled with 400 yards of 100lb test power pro braided line. I'll let it go with a rod for $350.

Back