Guess who is going to visit us..

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
Heads up guys and gals.... I got this message by phone and email today. Thought I would share it with all the Anti Duncan supporters.....

My fellow New Democrat,

With the election just days away, I'm coming to Courtenay for a special New Democrat rally on Friday.

I want you to be there.

Date: Tomorrow — Friday, April 29
Time: 5:30pm

I'll be joined by members of your BC New Democrat team, including Ronna-Rae Leonard for Vancouver Island North, Zeni Maartman for Nanaimo-Alberni, and Jean Crowder for Nanaimo-Cowichan.

Don't miss a special live performance by Todd Butler.

We've never been closer to the Canada we want. One where families come first, and no one is left behind.

Together, we can do it.

Jack Layton
Leader,
Canada’s New Democrats

Need a ride?
New Democrats will be sharing a bus from Campbell River. Call 250-914-2520 to book your spot.

Yes, and we need to help get the recreational angler vote out in this riding....call everyone you know and encourage them to vote in favor of candidates that support the recreational sport fishery.

Just heard a rumor that Stockwell Day and Duncan will be at Crown Isle this Friday at 10 AM. It’s suppose to be a Q&A. Anyone else heard this and if so anyone going to show?
GLG

have not heard that one-- but Duncan was in Berwick Seniors home yesterday lying to the old folks ( hey-- I are one too!!-- and he didnt come and talk to me. I feel hurt!)

Back