Greetings from Baja

spring fever

Got down here (Los Barriles) just north of Cabo. No damage at my place-very little on the way down. 25 degrees today-lots of guys out fishing. Haven't been to Cabo yet but understand things are coming along pretty quickly. Unless your specific hotel got really nailed most are up and running as are most of all the other facilities. Lots of battery charging ,motor running, cleaning the apartment for rent, and a million other things before I'm fishing-but if you were planning on going to Cabo-I'd go-going to be lots of deals to get the tourists reved up again. Just thought you guys might be interested in the state of things here. Getting Better all The Time!!! Tight Lines.

SF, glad you arrived safe and the drive was uneventful.

We roll in on the 15th, can't wait! Bring on the cold Pacifico's

Shaun, will be in Cabo fishing a tourney Nov 18-21, if your around could always use some crew.

Cheers

SF, glad you arrived safe and the drive was uneventful.

We roll in on the 15th, can't wait! Bring on the cold Pacifico's

Shaun, will be in Cabo fishing a tourney Nov 18-21, if your around could always use some crew.

Cheers

Wade....what tourney is that? Super interested.

Shaun,

Yes, have the Go Deep rented with Luis as capt. I will be filming two days with Mark Pendlington for one of his 2015 shows. There should be lots of room on the boat as it will just be the two of us plus his wife who does the filming.

I'll keep you posted, we land on the 15th.

I think you need to jump on that opportunity buddy! Sounds awesome:):cool:.

Yeah i'd like to enter but i do have other priorities first such as making sure we have a safe and comfortable place first. People on the outside have no idea how badly hit that area was.

Shaun,

Not sure how bad your area was hit but from what I hear from my friends on the ground down there that things are really looking good down there now. There is still some destruction but for the most part pretty cleaned up. The road down has been fixed and is just as passable as it was prior, some only taking 2 days to drive down. Heard Cabo is cleaned up quite nicely and looking much like it's old self. My area north has everything restored and most are back to their normal lives.

Besides seeing some of the remains of the storm sounds like most are back to normal.

Guess we will all see here soon.

You can keep me posted Shaun, if it works out that's great. You can contact me here or through my resort email. I will most likely check the resort email more often.

Cheers,

Will do, Wade.

Our area is still not great but we finally got windows replaced yesterday :)

Back