Grass is not greener

M

Mrtrailer

I pulled a thread yesterday on this topic. After reading the unbelievable posts directing near THREATS towards other members,I gotta be me and report to all to stay clear of Fishtacics.
anyone thing i'm wrong bringing this up just check out their latest posts. Especially the one about the boys that caught the 323lb. hali. Post says your meateating trophy seeking,beer drinking idiots.

i'm so f***** mad about reading that stuff I'm gonna stop before I get a heart attack.

ps. they are real good at letting members attack the sh** out of eachother then the mod deletes the whole thing.[V][V]:(:(

I'm glad no one has replied to this thread because I am as sure of this, NO post will matter. Just check out saltwater section/sooke/page 3.
I can't wait to phone the,(victoria)number for the owners of the forum. I'm bloody drooling right now thinking about it!:D

MrTrailer,

I was informed of your post here by one of our members. If you have a problem with our forum, you are welcome to create an account on fishtactics.com to express your opinion. It is hard for us to defend our company and website over here and this will be my first and last post in this thread on sfbc.

While this site was hacked, we had some interesting activity occur on our forums. I think some individuals may have been extremely upset about this forum being down and decided to vent there frustration elsewhere ie. on FishTactics.com by basically attacking members and trying to take our forum down with them. We have resolved that problem and have had a conversation with a few members that were out of line. During the short time we have been around we have had a pretty good track record and have a good group of members who generally like to help one another. Every public forum will get a rotten tomato once in a while. When this happens we try our best to moderate it because like most forums, we do not screen every post before it is submitted. The members of our website are important to us and we have ongoing conservations with them to get their feedback and try to use it to improve our website. MrTrailer, please post on our forum if you have any ideas on how to make it better because it seems to be clearly bothering you.

Cheers,

Cory

Dear 2 member forum snitch,

I was once on the other forum. Read a post by your "leader" that Fishtactics did not need anyone from any other forum giving input to "HIS" forum. Is "he" happy with you been in both or are you his little spy?

Hope you sleep well Benedict..[V]
ps...ah never mind.

quote:Originally posted by chris73

Mrtrailer; I case you didn't notice, Cory is the moderator of FishTactics forum...
Read my post correctly and you will notice I was once a member, therefore would know Webb is the Mod. ;)

Back