Grady White Value Advice

Dispatcher

Im thinking of selling my 1984 Seafarer. It is in very good shape and has a 2008 225hp Merc with 300 hrs and a Yamaha 9.9 high thrust kicker.
Both engines are mounted on pods. It is a hard top with Lowrance Hook 7 GPS/Fishfinder and JRC radar and the full canvas package.Full anti fouling on bottom
Comes with scotty riggers , high pressure wash down,very good marine stereo system and VHF radio.
THe trailer is galvinezed and has stainless steel brakes.
I have always stored the boat inside and is very, very clean.
I only get to use the boat once a year , so thats why im considering selling.
Thank for any advice

Pictures would help. And we all like looking at pictures of boats anyways. :cool:

Theres a lot of demand for the boat youre describing.

I agree with advTHXance, the Seafarer is a great boat as I found out when I was looking for one a few years ago. It will sell quickly but yes we need pictures ...

Was the transom and stringers ever redone? If so I think it may sell quick at 29k? Being stored inside maybe more in the mid 30's, some people love the Grady name. Bon Chovie's Grady and another big one have had difficulty selling but yours sounds in nicer shape is easier to tow and sounds like a nice full package.

I did hear of a mid nineties 228 Seafarer selling for approximately $35,000 a couple months ago with newer Yamaha main and kicker power if that helps. I have driven by it and it looks clean on the outside but not sure of the interior condition.

Im thinking of selling my 1984 Seafarer. It is in very good shape and has a 2008 225hp Merc with 300 hrs and a Yamaha 9.9 high thrust kicker.
Both engines are mounted on pods. It is a hard top with Lowrance Hook 7 GPS/Fishfinder and JRC radar and the full canvas package.Full anti fouling on bottom
Comes with scotty riggers , high pressure wash down,very good marine stereo system and VHF radio.
THe trailer is galvinezed and has stainless steel brakes.
I have always stored the boat inside and is very, very clean.
I only get to use the boat once a year , so thats why im considering selling.
Thank for any advice
Reading this thread on the forum. I would be very interested in purchasing if you decide to sell.

Back