Grady White 30 Marlin vs. Seaswirl Striper 2901

80 gallon water tank holy cow thats alot of water, I wonder why so cheap as well 65 grand oh hold on i think i have that in my pocket NOT, I wish but good on the guy who buys it wish I had that kind of money. LC might have that right Kelly good for renny!!!!!

wolf

Owning a Grady changes some people,, watch out. Do you ever notice when your trolling by a Grady the owner allways looks to see if you notice him and his boat? LOOK AT ME... IM IN MY GRADY![8)]

quote:Originally posted by wolf

80 gallon water tank holy cow thats alot of water, I wonder why so cheap as well 65 grand oh hold on i think i have that in my pocket NOT, I wish but good on the guy who buys it wish I had that kind of money. LC might have that right Kelly good for renny!!!!!

wolf

RIGHT, I'll buy a couple of 'em, one for each of us! Actually, I don't know what the #^%!#@ I would do with that much cabin, I have a small enough boat, and the guests sometimes STILL sit up there when it's cold and get ME to fish sometimes. Maybe why Mr. Z got into a grady, then everyone can shiver TOGETHER! And Mr Big Bad Wolf's pickin on me again, but its my 300th post, so I guess I gottit coming.

OH kelly you have thick skin too LOL

Wolf

Back