Got your lights up yet?

It was a rather tough go, but a couple migrated back to Port with me.
Story soon...

Nog
Every time I went mule deer hunting, the big whitey I was chasing would show up on camera during daytime hours. Was driving me nuts. Never caught up with him but managed to arrow a heavy old Alberta buck.

hung the lights after the season, my wife knows better than ask me during November.

I’m not one much for lights. Too much work just to turn around and take it all off, always seemed senseless. We do a nice tree and the wife goes to town in the house but that about it.

50731713572_afc2608d12_k.jpg

She Who Rules had done a pretty good job inside the house for my return.
Just required collecting the tree to finish it properly:

ZrZhK9s.jpg

Kidding of course, that's the back door Grinch Tree she puts up every year. Growing, so will need another pot soon.

This is how the one corner of the living room turned out:

o0LCzXK.jpg

N5JHthR.jpg

Lots of fun putting decorations from as far back as the '50's and right up to today on the tree! Turned out right well IMHO.

Interestingly, one of our Fushias decided it was time to start flowering again for Christmas!

LXBtpBU.jpg

Have a Merry Christmas Y'all, and of course a Happy HoliDaze!
Nog

She Who Rules had done a pretty good job inside the house for my return.
Just required collecting the tree to finish it properly:

ZrZhK9s.jpg

Kidding of course, that's the back door Grinch Tree she puts up every year. Growing, so will need another pot soon.

This is how the one corner of the living room turned out:

o0LCzXK.jpg

N5JHthR.jpg

Lots of fun putting decorations from as far back as the '50's and right up to today on the tree! Turned out right well IMHO.

Interestingly, one of our Fushias decided it was time to start flowering again for Christmas!

LXBtpBU.jpg

Have a Merry Christmas Y'all, and of course a Happy HoliDaze!
Nog
lookin good , we have a confused rose this year.

Attachments

• 20201220_112306.jpg
    20201220_112306.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 17
Back