Good upholstery guy near mission

Anyone know a good upholstery guy near mission I want to get cushions made for cuddy of nwac
I used Christine, she’s in deep maple ridge so not far from mission. Was very happy with her work and VERY reasonable compared to the others I asked. Has a legit shop out of her house.

I cut some new marine ply and she matched the marine vinyl to my new tempress seats I got for upfront and replaced the foam. Simple job but fit perfect and I’m happy with it.

Attachments

• CC024B7F-7ECD-45BD-8E7C-A1FCCB5C8040.png
    CC024B7F-7ECD-45BD-8E7C-A1FCCB5C8040.png
    1,007.9 KB · Views: 9
I used Christine, she’s in deep maple ridge so not far from mission. Was very happy with her work and VERY reasonable compared to the others I asked. Has a legit shop out of her house.

I cut some new marine ply and she matched the marine vinyl to my new tempress seats I got for upfront and replaced the foam. Simple job but fit perfect and I’m happy with it.
Awesome thanks for the contacts will give them a call

I was also pleased with her work...good value

Back